Reaction score
Seeing as more and more of us are moving on to other limited edition Renaultsports, what's everyone's feelings about extending the scope of the sight to effectively incorporate ltd edition clio's, meganes??? Basically try and make it a niche site that's slightly more encompassing for those of us that have experienced the joys of Trophy ownership and don't want to forget it, but would like to share our new toys with like minded folk!!

I just don't want to have to spend my life on Renaultsport and Meganesport, as nice chaps that they are, it isn't cliotrophy.co.uk!!!

(without turning it into cliosport?!)

Reaction score
you might be a lone R26 owner on here.... i've cancelled my order this morning

and going to be re-ordering one in White with the Lux pack and Xenons :p

Reaction score
Very nice too mate. I was very tempted when I saw that, but Black's hard enough to keep clean, never mind white!!! We'll have to park them up when you get yours. They will look cracking next to each other.

Little bit jealous now!!!! The white looks fantastic. :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not keen on this to tell you the truth, but this is just about a democracy here. Think we've always welcomed all trophy or not, how would that change?

Reaction score
I don't think it will be long before we have meganer26.co.uk... :)

P.S. I think yellow would be the best r26 colour... :p

O.

Reaction score
i love liquid yellow, but it's not quite as exclusive as it is on Amie's 182... white has just hit me hard and made me want it more than the Yellow now.

I know it'll be a biatch to clean, but i'm sold on it!

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
Very nice too mate. I was very tempted when I saw that, but Black's hard enough to keep clean, never mind white!!! We'll have to park them up when you get yours. They will look cracking next to each other.

Little bit jealous now!!!! The white looks fantastic. :wink:

yup sounds good. i've got two mates with R26's as well - Liquid yellow and Ultra Blue so a nice compliment of colours!

Reaction score
Sounds alright to me, different cars, but like minded people! :D Difficult to say how changing the site that greatly would affect what is currently quite a tight network of peeps though, perhaps sister sites with strong links to each other.... :idea:

Reaction score
I've got a lovely Clio Trophy for sale if you want that to see you through Gareth?! :wink:

You could sell yours, then buy mine and then sell that when the R26 arrives!

Reaction score
I'm still awaiting confirmation of 197 cup & when will they sort out 197 teething problems?
R26, maybe but used so someone else takes the depreciation hit :D

Depends on how much FF discount i can wangle :lol:

Black one near me on pistonheads £15K with all optons?????

Not yet :?

Reaction score
Anyway, back on topic, it was the Meganesport.net forum that got me thinking.

They've got sections for the different range of Meg's i.e.

Renaultsport
CC
Sporthatch
etc

And I thought we could maybe keep the Cliotrophy title and logo - after all, it is still the definitive Renaultsport but just add in an R27 and R26 section??

That way it can still continue to be the most useful enthuiasts forum for Renaultsports on the web but maintain the Trophy focus?!

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
I've got a lovely Clio Trophy for sale if you want that to see you through Gareth?! :wink:

You could sell yours, then buy mine and then sell that when the R26 arrives!

i have this to get me through the waiting :

STA70553.jpg

And this too :

DSC00454.jpg