Reaction score
I have three Trophys available - all 55 plate and ranging from 12000m to 19000m (this 19k one was Sam from the forum's old car so has the Magnex exhaust, Powertec induction and Brembo/Ferodo/Braided hoses etc. upgrades). If you're considering a Trophy and have dropped by the forum for some research and reassurance get in touch as these are all nice examples and selling them will enable me to continue pricing for people considering a change in the next few weeks / months. Part exchange considered, always like 04-06 RS182 Cup Pack cars, early Civic Type R etc etc W.H.Y as they used to say in the Exchange and Mart!

Reaction score
With 5 mins to think I could probably find your Scenic, give me a call could see what's about. In the middle of an office move and associated BT traumas.

Reaction score
Just thought I test the water!

I have a 53, 172cup 27k. Full history etc etc Myself and one other owner. Am looking at getting a 55 lower mileage trophy. Any room for a deal?? Its a big question I know and its early stages for me as the cup I have is just about superb!! loathed for a replacement but only see the trophy doing it justice....

regards,

Mike.

Reaction score
thats annoying Steve :lol: , I would have been very interested in Sams old car with exhaust, induction and brake upgrades...would have saved me (and my brother who is fitting everything :lol: ) alot of time!

oh well, its good to do things yourself :D

Reaction score
55 Plate 19000m lite mods car now sold, but an additional 55 Plate 12.5K 2 owner car now arrived, so two physical cars from £11495. Full dealer facilities as they say.

Reaction score
Finance (subject to the usual terms and conditions) and part exchange available to get you into one of my Clio Trophys at £10995.

Contact me for a quote as required.