Reaction score
I've thought of something that could be quite good to sell in the online shop..... High quality carpet tailored floor mats - complete with the Clio Trophy logo. I need some anyway, so I'm probably going to get some made up and I'll take some pics and post them up here for any comments or suggestions.

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't mind. I'll do some ringing around on Monday and see what we can get.

Reaction score
im interested in this, infact i e-mailed justmatz tonight asking and knowing they do the ones for cliosport

Reaction score
I have just e-mailed them, if anyone is interested let me know as we may be able to get a better price!

Lee you dont mind me butting in?

Reaction score
Nope, help yourself mate.

Has anyone got a JPEG/GIF of the Trophy logo - then we could forward it onto them and make it all look OEM.

Reaction score
Originally I wanted the logo to say 'Clio Trophy No.298/500' so it was identical in format to the seat plaque (I e-mailed them a photo of the plaque) but they couldn't do 'Clio' because it's a copyrighted trademark. Quite happy with them how they are now though.

Reaction score
Is it worth remaking/renaming this thread then with a decent title and we can get an idea of numbers if any? lol. I am quite impatient and will want to order pretty quickly

Reaction score
Certainly interested now that I am an owner........

Yes I know, register and get the 3rd star!!!

Keep me in touch with prices.

Prefer the Black/Silver colour scheme if there's a choice.

Reaction score
Just heard back and price is, as already said £74.95 inclusive. This was what i asked for

Fronts - black mats with silver edging. Trophy graphics and number 115/500.
Drivers side needs a material heel pad.
Rear - black with silver edging. No graphics.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it'll be more cost effective for a group buy to have say 10 for example with just the Cliotrophy logo on it.

Also, black shows up dirt more, a real pain in the arse during winter. But as they will all be going into the same coloured cars I guess a general concensus amongst buyers would be needed.

Reaction score
This is the Trophy logo I used for my mats, not the best qulaity, but Autostyle reproduced to a high standard.

Attachments

• Trophy font for mats.jpg
    Trophy font for mats.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 718
Reaction score
P2EKY said:
Just heard back and price is, as already said £74.95 inclusive. This was what i asked for

Fronts - black mats with silver edging. Trophy graphics and number 115/500.
Drivers side needs a material heel pad.
Rear - black with silver edging. No graphics.

Sounds good, although I would prefer mine to say number 002/500 :wink: