Reaction score
Im considering selling my Trophy. I love the car but due to financial changes in my circumstances I'm having to heavily consider my options.

The car is in immaculate condition with just over 5000 miles on the clock. Im looking for around £12,500 for the car, but I would consider a Part X and cash, all cars considered!!

Its unfortunate that this is my first post but I have only just been made aware of this site via Nik on the Cliosport website forums.

If you are interested in the Trophy I will get some pics together and provide any other information necessary.

The car also has a personallised number plate.. this will come with the car..for free..

SE YOO ( See You )

alternatively

00 Y3S ( Rear View mirror) depending on spacing

Reaction score
Why wait for pics... Here they are

scottstrophy16yd.jpg

scottstrophy23np.jpg

My Son Loves It

scottstrophy37le.jpg

scottstrophy45cc.jpg

scottstrophy57ow.jpg

scottstrophy68hl.jpg

Day

Reaction score
How's your young lad taking it?

I recall your posts on CS when you first got it.

Reaction score
LOL

Not very well...

But I have to let it go Im afraid... I need to put other priorities first. The car is lovely.. but sometimes you have to make decisions about what is most important to you.

Reaction score
Im looking for a quick sale so the car will be very competitively priced... gimme a PM if you are interested...

Auto trader

Friday....

Reaction score
Not a good place to advertise.. everyone here has a Trophy lol

The plate is being sold with the car... im throwing it in for free....I dont think it would look to impressive on a Diesel :)

Reaction score
sent pm mate, very very interested
i have renault searching for one for me at the moment, this could be perfect!

Reaction score
sale

im selling mine also just now

£12.500 ...2.000 miles as new..ITG induction kit and original filter alo if wished

need to be quick as new sagaris comes and trophy goes !!!

car is minted no time wasters please central scotland
rodger 698

geat wee car sad to see it go but just not used it as id intended and company car now also..too many god damm cars