Clio Trophy for sale 55 plate £9500

Reaction score
Right time to sell my clio trophy i need to to do my house up, boring i know, but somtimes you just have to grow up.

Its a 55 plate with 24k on the clock its just had its 24k service and some new pads on the back, so it wont need anything doing for a while.

Only one owner as well.

Its compleatly standard and in really nice condition, no marks and never been tracked, the interior is imaculate, no marks at all.

Its up for £9500 ono so make me an offer.

Contact Gwion on 07929 642 065

Reaction score
Boy thats a good price :shock:

Hope our good friend Artdealer doesn't see this, he is so not going to be happy :twisted:

OR maybe he will make you an offer you can't refuse :wink:

Reaction score
Haha (Trophy Price Police), seems a decent price for a private sale. I think most people would advertise for a bit more if the franchised dealers were bidding more in the first place. I mean £9.5 sounds good if you were offered £8, maybe £9 by the dealer in px. If it's a non-franchise dealer I generally get a call via Glass's ad so the bid goes up when it's the right car. If Renault dealers are going to leave the prices in flux maybe time to be looking for another niche - which is a shame because my cars go out a lot better than they come in!