Reaction score
I'm just after numbers here of people who want the Eibach Sportline springs which I have spoken directly to Eibach in Germany about and they are exactly what Mark Fish supplies.

I've had these fitted to my Clio Trophy demo car along with our rear camber shims and custom rear Koni's and if you are anywhere near Basingstoke in Hampshire your welcome to drive the car.

Cheers.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hmm interesting you say Mark fish set-up is the sport lines. On the k-tec website it says the sport line kit lowers the car by 30mm all round. But mark fish quotes 15 mm at the front and 20mm at the back, well this could be the difference in the dampers I guess. By what amount do you say they lower a trophy?

Reaction score
Gazza said:
hmm interesting you say Mark fish set-up is the sport lines. On the k-tec website it says the sport line kit lowers the car by 30mm all round. But mark fish quotes 15 mm at the front and 20mm at the back, well this could be the difference in the dampers I guess. By what amount do you say they lower a trophy?

Hi Gazza, as they are exactly the same springs, please feel free to check the part numbers mate and therefore, they will lower the car the same so 15mm at the front and 20mm at the rear.

Hope that helps?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah thanks Matt, it does. Im happy with standard at the moment but might consider it in the future but i think this needs clearing up a bit. As Mark fish has clearly over charged if they are the same springs