Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your time.

My car is a Clio 182 Cup and I'm going to be getting a body kit for it. The kit is WIDE arch so the overall width will increase by approximately 200mm. That works out to about 100mm more on either side.
So what happens with my alloys? I'm looking at getting new ones anyway but I'll have to get dished alloys or something? to account for the extra 100mm [approx 4"]?

I think something along the lines of 18" but the width? I cant get 10/11" can I? would it fit the car? would it look right?

Can anybody point me in the right direction? And links to possible alloys which i could use would be much appreciated.

Cheers everyone,

K

Reaction score
Hi K

This probably isn't the best place for the advice you need as we're pretty much all trophy owners over here (who like our turunis), have you tried http://www.cliosport.net?

Good luck with the clio..........

Gman

Reaction score
Thats probably not a problem, even if I had a trophy and I was getting the bodykit it would be the same problem.
Yer I've tired the site but I'm having problems with my registration.

Cheers for your help Gman

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cant you buy spacers which bolt onto the hub?

Reaction score
Hi,

Spacers is a good option, but I wasn't aware that spacers came as big as 100mm?
If they do I'd be interested to know where from. =D

Cheers BenG

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
100mm is fairly excessive.
I wouldnt put 100mm spacers on even if you could get them tbh, unless its a show car. It will probably affect the handling in a bad way. Is it going to be a show car ?

I wouldnt know where to get spacers from, like Gman said, Us Trophy owners dont modify our cars in that way.

Reaction score
Hey,

Na not gonna be a show car. I'm not sure, I think if the spacer [if thats what i use] is too small then the wheel will look like its 'hiding' inside the arch...not the look I was going for...

Alright, you've given me a lot to think about.

Cheers for your help guys

Reaction score
only way i can thing is wide wheels with like an offset of 0 or something

tbh it will look terrible as you wont see any brake disc

Reaction score
aesthetics on a cup? lol. add some heaving shit to it! :D good luck with it though mate, post some pics so we can see what you mean when you done.