Mileage: 61k
Tax: 6 months
MOT: 10 months
Colour: Mondial Blue

Mods:
Brembo front discs
Goodrich braided hoses
Eibach Sportline progressivly wound springs
Motorsport Vision bolt in half cage (rare as)
Aluminium gear knob and custom made gear lever shaft
Rear wiper removed (will include original parts)
TOYO T1S tyres
Acoustic Valve removed

Car is in excellent condition and hes been very well looked after so the paintwork is great.
Engine pulls very well and seems very strong. The cambelt was has been done at 38k. The car handles suberbly and acceleration is shockingly fast. The airbox has been drilled on the cold side so the car has a lovely induction roar especially at 5k when the cam timing is optimum which never fails to turn heads. Great all round hot hatch which never fails to put a smile on your face.

The car will come with the original gear knob and gear lever shaft as well as the custom ones. The car is currently stripped out at the rear and has a Motorsport Vision half cage fitted but can be supplied with all the original interior fitted and the cage removed.

I bought this car around 6months ago as a temporary run around after selling my previous car, i never planned on keeping ot this long but have been seriously impressed with everything about it, looks, sound, feel and performance. I'm still not 100% sure why i'm selling it. But i've saved some money up now so its now or never.

Things to note:
The front tyres will need replacing soon (not a great cost as they're only 16"s)
There is some very very light scratching on the front passenger wing, will PC out no problem.
60k may seem high to some people but the car truely is immaculate and engine has never missed a beat and pulls very well.
The MSV rollcage will only be available to split once the car has been sold (providing it dosnt stay with the car)

Pictures:

Standard springs, standard interior
IMG_0147.gif

IMG_0163.gif

Eibach springs, standard interior
IMG_0271.gif

Custom gear lever
IMG_0264800x600.gif

Eibach springs, stripped and caged
IMG_0302.gif

IMG_0304.gif

IMG_0392.gif

I will gladly answer any questions and am willing to take photos of anything if required.

£3900 or £3750 without cage

I work some very strange hours so please PM or email any interest to [email:z5brqq9v]pete.ford.mail@googlemail.com[/email:z5brqq9v] and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That does look quite nice, though from the rear the seats seem to have taken on grandad comfy proportions. :)
Betsy the van will probably be getting sold off soon but i think this is a little more than i want :(

Status
Not open for further replies.