Carbon Fibre Wing Mirrors and Carbon Plates to fit Clio.

Reaction score
Just removed a set of Carbon Fibre Wing Mirrors and plates they sit on from my Trophy.

They look really good as the Carbon Fibre has been made very well and laquered.
They do have some scratches on them but look great when fitted.
The plates have to be fitted to the clio's Doors this means drilling 4 holes in the door where the plates would sit.
You do not see these 4 holes they are covered by the internal plastic part and the Carbon plate on the exterior shows the 4 fixings holding them to the door.

The mirrors then screw onto the plates, they are not electric and have no movement unless you hit something. Offers Please, as im a bit Skint.

Contact paul on 07704 612 465.
I'll try and add a pic of them.
[/url]

Attachments

• 1c85_1.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 146
Reaction score
If you sell those on here (to a Trophy owner) I'll double your money. :wink:

Reaction score
PaulTrophy002 said:
Thanks For that nice reply Steve!

Yeh sorry, I can be a real twat sometimes, aren't you the guy who bought the Trophy some idiot tried to ruin and restored it to original condition? If so, then you should be promoted to Trophy Restorer status and have four stars in my opinion, a God among insects.

Good luck with the sale, have you tried www.cliosport.net ? They will sell in seconds on there!

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
aren't you the guy who bought the Trophy some idiot tried to ruin and restored it to original condition?

i think the clue is in his username - PaulTrophy002 :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol gaz, steve that trophy is in yorkshire.... don't know the guy but it's been spotted around leeds - i think it's back to origonal now though :)