Reaction score
Don't ask ... he has loads ...... it is nice, in fact very nice =D>

Reaction score
spank-it said:
It looks lovely imo where can I get hold of one?

I think K-Tec still sell them, bout £400 new. Ive been thinking of selling mine, its in pretty good nick, £170 if your interested.

Reaction score
Could you put a couple of pictures up as I might be interested.

How does carbon fibre cope with things like stone chips? When you say pretty good could you elaborate?

many thanks,

Nick

Reaction score
Nick.Greenwood said:
Could you put a couple of pictures up as I might be interested.

How does carbon fibre cope with things like stone chips? When you say pretty good could you elaborate?

many thanks,

Nick

I'll post some pics once i find my camera

It copes pretty well to be fair, its already got a few,but there not really noticeable, and there are some light scratches,just general wear n tear,overall the condition is good, you have to look pretty close to spot the imperfections. Spank-it has first refusal though

Reaction score
Has anyone had one painted? do they take much prep over a standard bonnet?
I'm interested in them from a weight saving perspective but it would have to be painted body colour.

Reaction score
The ktec one (like mine) comes laquered, good shiny finish that could be flatted and painted direct imo.

(but all that extra weight of the paint.....) :lol:

Reaction score
I'll post some pics once i find my camera

It copes pretty well to be fair, its already got a few,but there not really noticeable, and there are some light scratches,just general wear n tear,overall the condition is good, you have to look pretty close to spot the imperfections. Spank-it has first refusal though

SHOTGUN!

You have a PM