Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know where you can buy BTB exhausts from? I've seen a youtube video with a clio 182 fitted with one from 'Shed Motorsport' but I can't seem to find a web page for them. Any ideas? + has anyone got one of these systems fitted? Your thoughts?

nby

Reaction score
I have one fitted it fits, looks and sounds the business..

I had the exhaust fitted locally and the guys at the garage gave it the thumbs up for sound, its not as loud as yozza and from what I can make out its more like the RS192. I'll be honest and say going from a standard 182 exhaust to this did my nut in for the first time I drove it and was kind of regretting it (that and I had a bad day)... so I gave it a couple of days and have loved it ever since.

As for where to get them I believe there was a group buy for them on CS for £600ea which they were all snapped up, the cost of getting one made directly from btb is £1600 or so I have been told?.

@marrow; 480bhp's was sold to me :D

hope this helps any Q's pm

Reaction score
When i picked mine up i had a chat with the owner of the company. Ur right in that it costs £1600 to make one up, he said he only makes the clio exhaust when they're quiet and the only financially viable way of buying one is in a group buy situation thus costing £600. He said he made 10 a few years back, and another 5 last year. jon arranged the group buy last year. BTB primarily make bespoke exhausts for motorsport teams and owners of top end cars that want something different ie. ferrari, porsche, aston etc. The quality of the exhaust is outstanding. I'm so pleased to own one :D