Reaction score
Trophy No.
I didn't see who it was or which number it was because I wasn't there.

But my mate took this photo

iPhone051.jpg

Its quite amazing, I don't think I had seen a Trophy ever, I buy one and all of a sudden there's one parked behind mine outside my house! :roll:

Reaction score
That is quality. They must have parked it there almost hoping to be spotted. I did know there was another one around in the area.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
A bit of sleuthing has shed some light on the mystery T owner.

I believe the car is number #026 and they were there to pick up another body to take to the Renault World Series day at Silverstone. Apparently I went to a track day at RAF Marham with him some time ago?

Reaction score
Yeah, that was me! I can't see the photo you've got (MoD firewall blocks all image sharing sites) but I probably have a very similar pic on my iphone too!

I had not seen another T on the road since buying mine, then saw yours, plus 6 or 7 others in and around Silverstone!

ETA: just seen your photo on my iphone - it's from far enough away that you can't see quite how filthy my T was! :oops:
I had meant to clean it before Silverstone, but didn't get round to it. :roll:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mine was dirty too, got to clean it before the meet at the weekend, you going?

I didn't think you had the T any more, I thought that someone in warboys had one and sold it to buy a 200?

Reaction score
No, I've still got it! There was a guy who swapped for a 200, but he wasn't from Warboys.

I will possibly be selling soon - it's not practical for:
-early morning start ups (Yozzasport wakes the neighbours!)
-an 80 mile a day commute across the worst fen roads!
-fitting a child seat in the back! Having isofix combined with those recaros is a joke!

I might just swap the Yozza for a 192 or something equally quiet, and live with struggling with the child seat! Cam't make my mind up!