Reaction score
Has anyone fitted a bitke Rack to their Trophy - from ones I have used in the past, I think the V6 Spoiler will get in the way :(

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks,
Glen

Reaction score
I ve seen a Thule one on a 182 FF but didn't get chance to quiz the owner!!

I ve looked but got told in halfruads that I would have to get custom one!! So kind of gave up and just shove my bike in back.

Reaction score
I believe I may have mentioned on a thread before that I use a bike bag - Chain Reaction Cycles.com do a really good value bag. With the seats folded forward, my bike just fits, although it would fit better if I removed the handlebars... Personally, I don't like the idea of a roofrack simply because of the likelihood of scratches..

Reaction score
Cheers chaps.

Quicksilver & trophy176 thanks, I did a search and found your posts from before was hoping someone had perservered on it and found one that works. I think we will end up putting them in the back of the car... just have to hope 2 fit in there!

Thanks for the link - looks pretty reasonable for a bag - £35 each so will probably invest in one of them.

Glen

Reaction score
I can get one in! Which is an Orange Evo8 hardtail can't fit my girlfriends bike in! Well I can, but I d have to leave her behind!!

Reaction score
Thanks Quicksilver - Your's looks good and rugged so it should last. Mine bike is just a cheap mountain bike with commuter tyres - use it for work mainly but taking it to wales on some off road tyres with some mates this weekend - will investigate more on this matter...

London meet looks good, will check the old diary though as I think it might be the same day as the Race of Champions which me and some mates are going to (at wembley) - don't know what time that starts though, so if later in the da I'll head along - thanks fo the heads-up.
Glen