Reaction score
Hi,
Putting my Clio up for sale on eBay (hopefully today but by this Sunday at the latest)
Just thought this would be a good place to start off any (hopeful) interest.

I will add the link / item number as and when the ad is up and running.

05 plate with 71,000 miles

Tax - 31/12/2013

MOT - 12/12/2013

I'm the 3rd owner from new - I bought it March 2012

Full service history (most recent service 2 months ago)

Cambelt changed 24/04/2012 at 57,228 miles along with a service and brand new front disks and pads

All 4 tyres in good condition and alloys have just been refurbed

Car currently running on "cup" suspension (brand new just over a year ago)

Original Sachs (need refurbed) will be sold with the car

Passenger side just had respray due to car park dent and a few scratches (trophy decals were removed on both sideskirts but I have ordered replacements and will sell these with the car also)

The car has the odd light mark but nothing major.

Gear gator needs replaced / glued down (my attempts keep failing!) and the cowling above the steering wheel is not flush (wasn't put back flush when the upgraded wiper stalk was added)

Original exhaust (blowing slightly but not bad for 8 years old)

Steering wheel has peeled slightly on the back about the area where your fingers on your left hand would be when driving.

Can't think of anything else right now so please feel free to chip in on any important points I should cover.

Just started a new job and have a 500 mile round trip every 5 days so I've bought a diesel, hence the sale.

Car needs sold so I'm starting the auction at £2500 - there's no tricks or funny business I just haven't got the time to keep relisting it if it didn't sell, due to working away so much.

I have an idea of a price I'd except for it so if anyone is interested please PM me or text: 07581032208

Car is located within 40 miles of Junction 40 on the M6

Thanks

Pete

Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE A NEW MOBILE NUMBER (the one above is no longer in service, please check eBay advert for correct number)