Reaction score
Can it be done on the standard unit or does it require a completely new stereo? Or is it easier to get the cd changer unit bolted on (just like the full fat 182)?

Cheers.

Lee

Reaction score
I just swapped the entire headunit for an Alpine one.

alpine1.jpg

Reaction score
I can't tell, is that an mp3 player aswell?
How much did it cost if you don't mind my asking?

Did you fit it yourself?

Lee

Reaction score
It plays MP3s off CD, it's not a unit with a hard drive.

I think I paid about £300 for it, but they are only a couple of hundred now. Check out www.caraudiodirect.co.uk

Yeah, I fitted it myself, it's really easy. The hardest part is getting all the wires tucked out the way at the back.

Unfortunately there isn't an adaptor out yet to allow you to use the steering controls or the display.

Reaction score
Not a Trophy but a 182. Got fed up of waiting for the adapter leads for my Alpine so fitted a Dension Ice Link last weekend. Pleased so far, Trophys will need the Update list version. Cost £99 quid but I wouldnt recommend the place I orderd it from as they where very poor.

Reaction score
he brought a stereo rather than coming to copenhagen with us for christmas!!! bloody muppett

;-)

/y0z

Lee

Reaction score
y0z2a said:
he brought a stereo rather than coming to copenhagen with us for christmas!!! bloody muppett

;-)

/y0z

I bought it for the French trip :wink: It was the shockingly expensive Xbox 360 that prevented me going to Copenhagen. At least we have Amsterdam to look forward too.