Reaction score
Anyone from Powys on here? I'm from Welshpool near to Shrewsbury/Wrexham/Newtown.

Really want to hear a mixture of exhausts in the flesh. ATM I am heading towards a janspeed but I am a fussy bugga and really would like to hear some if any of you chaps live nearby?

Reaction score
I'm not far from Wrexham, and getting a new exhaust fitted on Friday. Going for KTR Ultra Performance Supersports. If you wanted to hear it I'm sure something could be sorted at some point.

Reaction score
Oh I was looking at that one, although I'm not sure if its going to be a little loud. I work in chirk, so this maybe quite close?

Reaction score
hi, i live near shrews, might actually be in welshpool this saturday. i have a scopion de-cat pipe on otherwise original system.

Reaction score
I've had doubts too it may be too loud and that I should have gone for quieter version, I'll just have to wait and see. Chirk isn't all that far for me, especially if I drive over horseshoe pass as well.

Reaction score
I'm based in Aberystwyth and I'm always up around Shrewsbury on weekends as my girl friends got a house there. I was in Welshpool main street Monday night! I didn't realise there were so many Trophy's close by!

Reaction score
trophy380 said:
I'm based in Aberystwyth and I'm always up around Shrewsbury on weekends as my girl friends got a house there. I was in Welshpool main street Monday night! I didn't realise there were so many Trophy's close by!

Do you have an aftermarket exhaust? I went to uni in aber

Reaction score
Hi Benoj, When did you go to Uni in Aber? as I work for the University as a graphic designer, it's parked in the uni everyday! I don't have an aftermarket exhaust YET! I am definitely thinking about getting one early next year though. Thinking about a Scorpion rs192 or maybe a custom Prospeed one from Cardiff, as I hear pretty good things about these and I think they suite my criteria 'not too loud, and good performance'.

Reaction score
trophy380 said:
Hi Benoj, When did you go to Uni in Aber? as I work for the University as a graphic designer, it's parked in the uni everyday! I don't have an aftermarket exhaust YET! I am definitely thinking about getting one early next year though. Thinking about a Scorpion rs192 or maybe a custom Prospeed one from Cardiff, as I hear pretty good things about these and I think they suite my criteria 'not too loud, and good performance'.

I graduated in 2008 mate, so 2005-2008. Business student, dont remember seeing a red clio about, but then again I didnt really think anything of them back then.