Reaction score
Guys,

Can anyone advise. I have an Alpine headunit which I want to fit into my Trophy, what do I need??

Cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Oliie is the ideal man for this question.... you have a Trophy? register the number in the owners register. Thanks.

Reaction score
Don't physically have it, as don't pick up until tomorrow!!

But will register when I officially have one.

Reaction score
Just picked it up yesterday and so far very happy!!! :D :D

Front tyres desperately need changed, so nto had the chance to really "play" with her yet!!

Was a massive R5 Turbo fan in my earlier years, so the Trophy is a natural progression from that and car I Think I am going to have a lot of fun driving!!

Reaction score
hi

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I picked up my Trophy last weekend and have fitted my Alpine headunit..

All you need to get going is your removal keys, your headunit and a cage. It is ISO compatable so slides straight in.

If you want the steering controls you need to buy an adapter costing between £70-£100, depending on make.

Any more help you need, please ask.

Dom

Reaction score
Just picked it up yesterday and so far very happy!!! :D :D

Front tyres desperately need changed, so nto had the chance to really "play" with her yet!!

Was a massive R5 Turbo fan in my earlier years, so the Trophy is a natural progression from that and car I Think I am going to have a lot of fun driving!!