hyb

Reaction score
Just going through some of my websites and found a few piccies. Spot the odd one out!

img_6546.jpg

Reaction score
I always knew Nik had a Cup deep down... and he painted it red! :p

O.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Does the Trophy with the silver cup wheels belong to Nik? What sticker is on the bonnet?

Nice pic!

How do you find the S2000 compares to the Trophy and the JCW hyb?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
had a double take then hyb - only ever seen mine on silver wheels.. I thought where the hell did he get a picture of 274.... oh wait..... lol.

doesn't look as good as on grey's imo.

Reaction score
rojer386 said:
Does the Trophy with the silver cup wheels belong to Nik? What sticker is on the bonnet?

Nice pic!

How do you find the S2000 compares to the Trophy and the JCW hyb?

Yes, T28 PHY is Nik's and it's a Rentech sticker.

You can't compare the S with a Trophy, it's a sports car! Oh go on then Hyb. :lol:

hyb

Reaction score
I can't really compare the S with the Trophy, there too different! Similar in how you drive them though, high revving NA engine like the trophy. You have to be more careful with the S with it being RWD with no TCS etc, especially in the winter months, should be fun! :?

There are still times when I'd like to take the Trophy out for a drive down some of the roads we have here :twisted:

The mini was quite similar, bags of torque! Less feel for what was happening though, not so much a drivers car. The supercharger whine = fantastic :)

That photo was taken at a Bedford trackday, I'm going to definitely bring the S to one !

revto9k.gifdrivingskid.gif