Reaction score
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,

can we have another mod/admin on here that is active that can help keep it clean on a daily basis, we have plenty trustworthy members on here some of which have been here since the beginning, that could get promoted so we have someone here daily

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :up:

Reaction score
I vote you Mikey! :up:

It's a shame this place is so quiet nowadays........ it seems even the admin/mods have lost interest!!

Reaction score
Is it the case that pretty much all questions and answers to these cars are on here? So you'll get the odd wanted/for sale thread, but as there's not that many cars then there's never many for sale.

Reaction score
I'm not sure there's enough traffic on this site to warrant a full-time mod. What would they do all day other than sit & twiddle their thumbs?

And just because there's a new mod it doesn't mean that's going to promote a load of activity.

At the end of the day, only 500 of these cars were made, much of the unknown information has been published, there's not a great deal for this forum to do.

Don't get me wrong, it needs to stay for all the people that use it, but it'll never be what you want it to be.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with Mikey about being at least one active Admin member and one active Mod member.

I also think there is things that can be deleted and removed and other areas of the forum that can be cleaned up.

There does not need to be a member of the Admin / Mod team on the forum on a day to day basis but a few times a week and to make sure things are up to day date and Users are getting answers as well as things being posted in the correct area's.

I have been here since 2010 and this is the most active i have seen it but it could be a lot more active even tho there was only 500 trophies made people could write reviews, more how to articles and possibly a picture of the month thing (Trophys Only)

I mean who wants to read this rubbish - http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/52631-Right-Sofa-When-Decorating-Your-Home

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree too, a bit of modding once or twice a week and a little account culling would be nice!

Reaction score
Does this site get much spam? I've got to be honest I've not been on for years but now I want another been back on and it is quite quiet, though not seen anything untoward at all.

Maybe with the 10 year anniversary next year things might pick up a bit?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've not noticed much spam at all

As a pretty new Trophy owner I'll be around for a good while yet so would welcome some moderation (sounds a bit wrong that)

Reaction score
Looks like we have been hit with a new wave of spam posts over yesterday and today.................must admit as relatively new member I too would be in favour of some form of forum moderation.