Reaction score
Right. Just about out of tears now so here goes.

It was parked in a parking area just outside my house, no other car's in the street seem to have got damaged! I haven't slept with anyone elses wife and as far as i know i haven't even pi**sed anyone off! It was done while i was away! Police weren't intereted because there were not witness's or CCTV footage! Just gutted. Quotes so far have come in at about £250. Have had cheeper but i worry about the quality of the job as i want it back to original!

But i have a plan. This is worth a try!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Clio-Trophy-Keyed ... dZViewItem

That link takes you to all the info!

Please, please, please can you post this link on as many Car Forums as you can ASAP! Listing is only up for 10 days.

Thanks for all you help and comments guys! I'll keep you all updated with progress.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I like the idea mate - but for me it may be asking for trouble. if the scumf*cks hear about it they may decide to do a proper job on it before the camera is set up, or they may see it as a challenge and go and do something when 'hooded up' etc etc.

I know its a tough one to swallow and i really really feel for you, it may just be worth taking it on the jaw and letting it go.

just my thought, knowing what cheeky sum ratc*nts are about these days

matt

Reaction score
matt the cat said:
I like the idea mate - but for me it may be asking for trouble. if the scumf*cks hear about it they may decide to do a proper job on it before the camera is set up, or they may see it as a challenge and go and do something when 'hooded up' etc etc.

I know its a tough one to swallow and i really really feel for you, it may just be worth taking it on the jaw and letting it go.

just my thought, knowing what cheeky sum ratc*nts are about these days

matt

Couldn't have put it better myself. Although I thought your e-bay idea very innovative. They chose your car because it is so good, jealousy is a powerfull motivator unfortunately sometimes.

G

CCTV

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED CCTV WITH DATE AND TIME STAMP PRICE IS £99 @ B&Q IT WILL NOT STOP THEM BUT ITS A BIT SECURITY AND PEASE OF MIND, ITS A JOKE THAT SOME SCUM, DRUGY ,TOSSER WOULD DO SUCH A THING SORRY MATE :evil:

Reaction score
I've been at the wrong end of mindless vandalism and sympathise. Let me know what you're getting quoted as it's probably not worth losing your no-claims for a solid colour bonnet. My bodyshop is looking for work and very reasonable - if not I might be able to ask a local dealer friend to recommend someone in your neck of the woods. Steve.

Reaction score
Evening,

Been quoted £250 so far. Chips Away said it is way to far gone for them to repair!

Im gonna be out and about on Wednesday looking for other quotes.

Any advice on bodyshops is greatly appreciated but they need to be near to Cambridge/Bedford. Will travel about 40-50 miles but only if it comes on good recomendation and a good price too.

Cheers.

Day

Reaction score
I get 20% discount at B&Q if you need anything home security wise...

Reaction score
I feel for you, little fukcing cnuts should be castrated and publicly flogged. You may have noticed in Evo last month that their 993 got keyed, what's the point!?!?!

We are building a new house and I've provisioned wiring for CCTV, cameras watching all sides of the house with windows/doors, one on the front porch and one watching the driveway....

Reaction score
For cheap cameras try this place. My brother uses them up the stables and are very good.

/www.maplin.co.uk