Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I need a favour from a Trophy owner! I own a 182 with cup pack and have recently bought a set of Turini's direct from speedline, the very same as the Trophy comes standard with.

My problem is that i need the renault centre caps so i was wondering if one of you would be kind enough to pop one off and see if there is a part no etc behind them so i can see about odering them up from Renault.

My local Renault dealership is useless, ive been at them for over a month now for trying to get the part no for the Trophy spoiler, only last week, after about 6 visits/calls they came up with something so really dont want to go through the same thing all over again!

Thanks for all your help!

John

Reaction score
I've been told that the number for the Trophy centre caps is 82 00 244 716. I've never used this number and so can't promise that it is correct.

I've also been told that the Turinis sold to be fitted to cups have different sized centre caps to the Trophy. Are you sure that the wheels that you have got are absolutely identical to the Trophy's?

The spoiler is the same as the one on the V6 if that helps.

Reaction score
MickD said:
I've been told that the number for the Trophy centre caps is 82 00 244 716. I've never used this number and so can't promise that it is correct.

I've also been told that the Turinis sold to be fitted to cups have different sized centre caps to the Trophy. Are you sure that the wheels that you have got are absolutely identical to the Trophy's?

The spoiler is the same as the one on the V6 if that helps.

As far as i know, the Turini's fitted to the Trophys are the same yeh, i cant see Speedline producing 500 sets of different wheels to be honest, but you never know, i may be wrong!

Thanks very much for the number, i'll give it a shot anyway.

And yeh, Renault eventually got details of a Mk 2 V6. i did give them details ie reg no etc of a Trophy which they ordered a spoiler from and turned out to be a cup spoiler?? strange!?

Thanks again,

John

Reaction score
Jobo said:
As far as i know, the Turini's fitted to the Trophys are the same yeh, i cant see Speedline producing 500 sets of different wheels to be honest, but you never know, i may be wrong!

4 wheels x 500 cars = 2000 wheels, not to mention the 50 Swiss cars and a few extra wheels for replacing knackered ones!

However, i'm not sure about this, i just seem to remember someone on Cliosport wanting a number because they had some Turinis and the centre caps that they had got didn't fit, or something. I think that the Trophy wheels have a different offset as well. I'm sure that someone on here will know.

Good luck

Reaction score
Day said:
The offsets are different!

Ok, think we might be getting into this in a bit much depth!!

Yeh ok, the offsets may be different, but Speedline Turini wheels are Speedline Turini wheels!!

What i do want to know is if the Renault centre caps (which are used on the Trophy Speeling Turini wheels) will fit the Turini wheels i have on my 182!??

Wouldnt expect them not to but dont wanna buy them and not to fit especially if there has been a bit of questioning about it before.

Just out of interest, what is the offset of the Trophies? :lol:

Reaction score
Speedline Turini or Corse wheels come in various diameters, widths and offsets with more than one diameter of centre hole, so there is no guarantee that the Trophy centre caps you have ordered will fit the wheels you have. I think that's all Mik and co. were trying to say.

Large wheel manafacturers have made production runs of less than 2200 before.

All I can suggest is you order the Trophy ones from the part number and try them, if they don't fit, exchange them or sell them on here! If you've ordered the same wheels as on the Trophy, they should be fine though.

Just out of interest, how much are they charging for the V6/Trophy spoiler?

Reaction score
Well its £214 +vat but becuase of the trouble ive had with Renualt over the past few months they're gonna knock some dosh off it, dont know how much though!?

Oh yeh, and its currently on back order within UK :(

Reaction score
Jobo said:
Well its £214 +vat but becuase of the trouble ive had with Renualt over the past few months they're gonna knock some dosh off it, dont know how much though!?

Oh yeh, and its currently on back order within UK :(

250 squid! That's a lot of money to stop your boot from opening properly! Still, It'll look good, but it suits the V6 so much better. I saw a mint condition blue 172 cup in a car park in Brighton the other day and thought how cool and understated it looked with no visible tailpipes and a small lip spoiler. Had the same wheels as the Trophy too (well, almost! :lol:)

Reaction score
I think you will need the shorter gas struts for the boot if you are going to fit the Trophy/V6 spoiler, otherwise the spoiler will contact with the roof each and everytime you open it.

Reaction score
OliS said:
I think you will need the shorter gas struts for the boot if you are going to fit the Trophy/V6 spoiler, otherwise the spoiler will contact with the roof each and everytime you open it.

Does the V6 have such limited opening of the tailgate? Must make servicing the engine a real pain in the neck!

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
Does the V6 have such limited opening of the tailgate? Must make servicing the engine a real pain in the neck!

I guess it must do, although I can't say for sure. Have heard that servicing on a V6 can be a pain in the sphincter, not sure if this is true, but I think it is engine out for spark plug change! :shock:

Reaction score
Yeh ive heard that it hits the boot, will have to check it out once i get it painted/brake light etc etc.

Got it though, at the knock down price of £180 because of all the hassle : :D

Reaction score
Jobo said:
Yeh ive heard that it hits the boot, will have to check it out once i get it painted/brake light etc etc.

Got it though, at the knock down price of £180 because of all the hassle : :D

BARGAIN! Think of all that extra downforce! Probably only works out as £1 per gram.

Seriously though, when you get the struts adjusted, don't take them as far down as the Trophy because some people have modified theirs to raise the tailgate further without it hitting the roof.

Are you going to get a full re-spray-------------Capsicum Red?!? Go on it'll be cool, the Trophy decals are only £40. Dampers are a touch on the pricey side though. Big Peaches got some for a good price though I think.

Reaction score
Lol yeh that would be cool, but how about the first, non red, but silver Trophy, number 5001?? LOL

Seriously though, i do like the extras the Trophy comes with and it just makes my FF 182 that bit different from the others :D