5W40 Silkolene Pro S / Fuchs Titan 2 x 5ltrs

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have two x 5 ltrs of the Silkolene Pros Engine oil (5W40) going spare if anyone wants to purchase one or two of them - £43 (each) + delivery or free collection...

It's the best engine oil on the market - perfect for your Trophy... RRP is £50 from memory.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
im amazed that there's been no interest.... come on, is there no one wanting to change their oil?

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I would have had one off you but I've only recently had mine replaced. Need to get a 1l bottle though. Seeing this thread just reminded me.

Reaction score
Cue said:
im amazed that there's been no interest.... come on, is there no one wanting to change their oil?

opie oils frequently do it at £38 and I bet a lot of member sign up to their e-mails

However still a good price for when opie dont have an offer.

Reaction score
Cue said:
u sure? i took the £50 off their website lol... ok, then £40 for CT members...

You do have to be a member and there needs to be an offer on!

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
PB.283 said:
Cue said:
u sure? i took the £50 off their website lol... ok, then £40 for CT members...

You do have to be a member and there needs to be an offer on!

I think he is knocking his price down to £40 for Clio Trophy members. I maybe wrong though.

Reaction score
I thought he was asking if I was sure it can be had for £38 and I said yes but you need to be a member at opie oils and they need to have a special on!!

The price Cue is asking is good IMO but I was just answering his question about why there was no interest.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I may be over that neck of the woods this week so could drop it off with you... Where in Manchester?

Reaction score
I live in Hyde which is 15 Mins away from Manchester. I work in manchester tho if that helps. Let us know where you will be and what time and i will se if i could meet you. Is it £40 for both?

Thanks