Reaction score
Hi all!!

It has been a while but I'm back! Well, not for long actually as I am relocating to Singapore in the next few weeks... so I need to sell my 350Z very very quickly, hence the crazy bargain basement price... cheapest int he UK like-for-like, bar none, with just 17.5k miles, and still under Nissan warranty.

It has to go. I will even give the new owner my Karcher high pressure washer for free and all my cleaning (Autoglym) gear...

I came from a Trophy so needless to say this is a very special car.

Full Piston heads link here: http://pistonheads.com/sales/598126.htm

598126-1.jpg

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
very good luck with the sale. What you going to be doing out there? I've a few business contacts that are based in Singapore, been out a couple of times - gorgeous area.

Long term or just short term relocation? (you may even be able to pick up one those rogue swiss trophys that were imported into Japan and China.

Reaction score
Hi mate! I'm moving out with a company I work for doing strategy consulting. Lots of travelling but should be fun :) Will be long term at the moment, at least 5 years! Gotta love the warmth...

Singapore is RHD actually, so could take over a UK trophy... hehehe (but has to be under 3 years old...). I actually have a 335 lined up over there so should be OK for the time being. But I'm going to miss my Orange baby :( Oh well.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the 335's shift a bit - my mate just got one, used to have an ST and it leaves that standing, i've heard there's a common fault with the turbo's though - not sure if it's just that the owners don't know about the need to cool the turbo's down after a spirited run though... Good luck out there.

Reaction score
Good to see an old face! Good luck with the sale and indeed with the move Oliie!

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Cue - yep it is a wastegate sticking problem although I hear they fixed that from Nov 07 onwards. Oh well, who knows! It is sitll under warranty so will take the chance I think. Otherwise the new A4 is quite nice but that is sinful...

Reaction score
Now sold.... although can't edit original post to remove price :(

O.