Reaction score
And another one for sale ...with just 13500 careful miles.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0304139404

Ends 20:00 on Tuesday night. She's priced very low as -

-I want to generate some interest. Two viewers and several Emails already - this could be a fun auction. Then again If she goes for less than £7k I will look very stupid! [-X Such are the joys of an auction.
-There are some minor issues of tidiness, though nothing serious i.e a scratch on the front bumper, cracked foglight lens, stolen aerial (wretched scrotes) and tiny mark on seat. All of which happened recently ... fate must be telling me not to sell :) Not that I believe in fate.
-Also the front tyres are Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3s not PE2s, which may put off purists. :oops: Or not, as they are brilliant tyres and similar spec. to the originals. And brand new.

Grab yourselves a bargain! Loads of photos and all the info. you could want. Just paid for an HPI report as well. PM if you want to read the .pdf. I'm based in Leeds.

Reaction score
Just want to apologise to other Trophy owners for letting it go at this price. I'm truly smarting at the lack of final interest. Over 50 watchers, two enthusiastic viewers, several Emails asking for proof of FSH HPi etc. (supplied) and still only one bid. Nasty shock for sure. :shock: Okay it had different tyres and a few bits to tidy up, but even so is the market really this depressed? Hope you other sellers do better. I've learned a lesson tonight. :(

hyb

Reaction score
What the hell, wish I had seen this before. If the buyer doesn't come up with the cash, please let me know!

Say it's a cat D or something! ;P

Reaction score
Ajr said:
Should have put a reserve on it, i can't believe you let it go for so little :(

I think in this present market it's a buyers paradise & they can dictate prices.

Look on Autotrader they start at less than £7k, panicing sellers are driving the prices down #-o

At £6.5 i would of had a punt at this just for the winter :D

50 watchers, nervous owners maybe??

Reaction score
Trophy No.
£6.5k for a Trophy with 13.5 on it :( , the buyer must be a very happy man.

Reaction score
He did well, but the link's been on here since the 16th.

You have the money in the bank sometimes that's more important than a car depreciating and not being used. Good luck with your new job.

Cue, it's not the whole of the Auto industry, despite a rocky couple of months in the Summer the last two have bucked the trend for me, but then I reply to e-mail enquiries :)

Reaction score
Steve, not quite sure what you mean in reply. I mean the buyer did well, it was a cheap car with just a few bits of prep.

Someone else said they would have bid if they had seen it, but it was posted here since the 16th. I would have bid on that if I wasn't commited to the two I now have.