Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Posted on behalf of someone - so direct questions to them!

"I am selling my mums Clio Trophy and have had it on ebay three times but not had any luck. Do you know anyone looking for a nice unmolested one owner car which has never been driven hard OR near a track.

We would consider any sensible offer for an easy sale. It is ebay ietm number 300203050694 link here if you want a look. It is number 287/500 and has covered 17200 miles is still under warranty and has a full service history.

Dave Pennick"

pm me if interested and i'll pm you his number - i don't want to publicise mobiles on the internet. Personally i'd think they'd get £10k for that mileage, assuming it's clean and tidy.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I cant believe ive never seen this trophy when it lives right on my door-step. :shock:
mind you ive never seen another Trophy in real life other than my own! :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it's no surprise - One of my neighbours has a Trophy and i've only seen it 3 times in 3 years lol.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So this was a fake email?

This guy used my personal email to pull this scam - Nik, is this something we should be worried about - that someone has found a link between trophy ownership and email addresses?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeh i received an email asking if i wanted to buy the car, i replied with no but i would post up if he wanted....he replied yes.

If you own the car then he's obviously flogging your car!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
So this was a fake email?

This guy used my personal email to pull this scam - Nik, is this something we should be worried about - that someone has found a link between trophy ownership and email addresses?

Didn't the old format bring up the actual email address if you emailed them off the site?

Reaction score
I bought it from Steve Coulter the other month so this appears to be before Steve took hold of it.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I also received that email? Has it been discovered to be fake or not?