Reaction score
hi, ive recently bought a clio 182 with both cup packs. im looking to get a few modifications for it to make it a bit more powerful. has anyone any idea the power increase that a milltek exhaust system with de-cat and a group 'n' spec re-map would give?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
5-6 maybe if you're lucky, don't believe the hype, it will feel a little more lively and the red line will be moved up slightly but as the power falls off at 6k that won't make a huge amount of difference.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
without throwing several thousands at the engine you'll struggle to get over 190-195 bhp out of it. reducing weight would be the best option but even that has limits.

Reaction score
thanks for ur replies. i dont think il bother with engine mods then if the power gains are so small. im looking to get some speedline turinis tho in anthracite, they look awesome on the trophy so im sure they will look good on my black 182.

Reaction score
Two worthwhile mods are something like the Scorpion RS192 exhaust and an RSTuner from Fastchip. You will notice a big difference in the way it drives.

Reaction score
I would still think about an exhaust just so it sounds better, and this with a decat and remap the car will definately pull harder. Its just na engines like clio's don't increase power massively like turbo engines do.

Reaction score
Sam_K said:
Do you have the RStuner murcod?

Yes, I wouldn't be suggesting it if I didn't have first hand experience. :D

The engine revs out a lot better and the mid range is improved. The added bonus is you can also use it for fault code clearing, diagnostics (eg. I picked up my coolant temp sensor was intermittent) and data logging. It's worth buying for those features alone. You can also get custom remapping done if you pay a bit extra - I haven't bothered because the "stock" maps make a decent improvement and no doubt leave a wider "safety margin".

Reaction score
I think im gonna get me one of these i think. Im just not that good with computers!!

Reaction score
You will need a laptop (or you could get away with a normal PC that you could connect to your vehicle via a long USB cable.)