Reaction score
The shell is a 2000 W road legal Ph1 shell with history, v5 etc. 72k (ish) miles, will have to check clocks. Cat C damaged years ago but kind of irrelevant now as stripped to a bare shell there is no damage.
Fitted with a full weld in CDS Custom Cages cage to all suspension pick up points, double door bars, extra harness bars, weld in seat cross members etc. Shell has had all excess brackets fixings metalwork, original seat mounts and sound deadening removed and has just been primed up inside, outside and under bonnet so is ready for paint in you choice of colour, i can arrange for it to be painted if you wish just let me know what colour and i can get you a quote. Its complete with rear beam, front subframe and suspension with brand new lower arms and track rod ends, front and rear standard brakes. Loads of bits to rebuild with full glass set exc windscreen, trim, lights, fixings etc. Has a base spec dash modified to fit the cage with no pass airbag or clock and instrument cluster showing circa 72k miles. I have all exterior panels, bumpers, wings skirts etc. boot + doors gutted and alloy bonnet with aerocatches. I also have a spare set of bumpers, wings and skirts for spares if you're are going to race it, these are on a first refusal basis to the buyer and i wont split until the car is sold. The cage alone is £900+ to buy then all the work to weld it in and prep the shell + paint and prep so i think £2000 is reasonable for all that. The only reason for sale is i now have an ex clio cup car so pretty pointless having this as well, even though my cage makes the cup racer cage look like a toy!

Any info needed please pm me on here or email to Rughead40@hotmail.com Thanks
Russ
1fujlk.jpg

1fujll.jpg

1fujlm.jpg

1fujln.jpg

1fujlp.jpg

1fujlq.jpg

1fujlr.jpg

1fujlt.jpg