hyb

Reaction score
2003 '53 GT Monte Carlo Blue

just under 60k miles
2 years extended warranty to go (ish, have to check)
I'll probably put 4 new tyres on shortly, 6 months tax and a new mot by the end of the month.
Hard top + original stand and honda cover.
It had all suspension bushes changed just before it ran out of original warranty so there not to worry about.
Currently has tein mono flex coilovers and a Spoon N1 system with Spoon decat. (I guess selling these separately would be better unless someone wants the car as is) also blue/black Muz Mats
Full honda service history

£14,995 with mods
£14,250 without

hyb

Reaction score
I did think about it :D I really don't want to sell but circumstances at the moment I may have to. I was looking at the 197's but will probably stick with the red H and get a CTR. (old one). Been looking at a few of the Premier editions, same seats as the trophy so I'd be halfway there ;)

hyb

Reaction score
This time it isn't a personal choice, I'd keep the S2000 if I could. My insurance has tripled this year.
Went and drove a 197 today.....hmmm, not for me that one! Trophy is 10x better.

Shame you sold that Cosmic Grey artdealer I was eyeing that one up :D

Reaction score
Just bought an 02/52 CTR Silver Met with 15K :) One owner and FHSH (overserviced allegedly) all lovely and nothing to do. Here in next 7 days.

How has your insurance tripled? Tried that list you sent me of S2000 insurers?

hyb

Reaction score
Yeah :( I'm getting fed up with getting quotes! I managed to get a TS10, don't ask!!

I'd like to free up some cash anyway. How much you looking for the 02?