Reaction score
Cheers Ady - glad you're happy with it - that has to be a record for the quickest delivery ever :lol:

Reaction score
Ady, You will love it they are an awesome piece of kit!

That is a very good delivery time!

Mine took 3 days and I thought that was rapid response!

Any news on yours yet Luke?

Reaction score
Bastards!!!

I told you I'm buying a house! Anyway I like my stealthy performance, makes it better for sneaking up on EVO's caught in too high a gear.

Reaction score
It'll still sound stealthy with the Janspeed on - its going to be easier to justify the cost of a Janspeed to your g/f over a Orbisoud anyday - do it! You know it makes sense! Unleash your Trophy's sporting sound - buy a f*cking exhaust Steve ;)

Reaction score
Exhaust now on - very pleased with it. Will post my thoughts and some pics when i get a chance, bit pushed for time at the moment :?

Reaction score
Dave - pics are to big to post on here!? Will need to take some more on a lower quality or resize them when i get a chance. If you PM me your email address i'll email them across in the meantime.

Reaction score
Cheers Dave - forgot about that site even though i used it for my avatar :-s

Is it your car or exhaust thats developed the squeek? Might have mice living in your rather spacious tailpipes now? :lol: Just clean em out!

Reaction score
The exhaust - sounds like its touching a heat shieldor something to me

Gonna have a look on Wednesday night when I can use the lift in my mates garage

If it was mice they would have been BBQ'd after the spirited drive home I had today, playing that Janspeed soundtrack all the way 8)

Reaction score
Quick pic to tide you over Dave and give you an idea of the slash cut compared to yours...

Attachments

• SlashCut_SideView.jpg
    SlashCut_SideView.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 84
Reaction score
:-s They look exactly the same as mine to me?

Maybe we have got the same ones after all

I thought 'slash cut' ones were literally that - slashed off, yours looked kinda rolled like mine :?:

Reaction score
Post a pic of yours from the side Dave - i'm thinking they are the same. The slash cut refers to the angle they are cut at - nothing to do with them being rolled or not.

I know what you mean though, some systems have slash cut pipes and are not inwardly rolled.

Reaction score
Ah right - they are cut perfectly for the bumper, you must be very happy with the system?

You still waiting for it to carbon itself up a bit for the deeper tone?

Looking real smooth 8)

Reaction score
Yeah very pleased with the quality, fit and looks. Will post some more thoughts once i've put some miles on it and its carboned up - would be a little unfair to comment as i've only put about 20 miles on it so far :oops:

Reaction score
Janspeed1.gif

Definitely the same - apart from mine have just had a week of rallying round B roads in the pouring rain and mud :lol:

Reaction score
Yep Dave thats definitely the slash cut you have - not the straight cut.

Nice exhaust by the way ;)

Reaction score
:wink: Only £315 until the end of June too...

What a cheap cheap plug

you know Cue didnt use all his spending money in Turkey :p

Reaction score
Nice any sould clips of the janspeed?. Like the idea of them not being loud....... but i had a ktec stealth MK2 (designed with janspeed) and i personally hated the noise far too much rrraaassspppp! Just sounded weird to me :(