Reaction score
If the PS3's are £10 cheaper and the car is just used on the road I'd have thought they were a better bet than the Yoko's imo :?:

but, you got me thinking:

....I've just worn out my Toyo R888 gg's on my 15"track rims - anyone got any views on this Yoko as a trackday replacement for the Toyo's? (these AD08's seem to be great value...75 quid each in 15"! =P~ )

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
if you're planning on running them as a road tyre, i'd wait for sunnier weather before fitting them - get a decent tyre or spare set of wheels for winter use as you won't move when the snow and ice hit with track orientated tyres... been there done that.

Reaction score
AD08 and RE070 are road tyres, in that they have a much higher treadwear index than a track tyre, and also greater tread depth. The most difficult aspect is to get feedback on how they handle in the wet or even when cold, which is where the PE2 etc score.

Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
If the PS3's are £10 cheaper and the car is just used on the road I'd have thought they were a better bet than the Yoko's imo :?:

but, you got me thinking:

....I've just worn out my Toyo R888 gg's on my 15"track rims - anyone got any views on this Yoko as a trackday replacement for the Toyo's? (these AD08's seem to be great value...75 quid each in 15"! =P~ )

I've run medium & soft Yoko A048's Advans on my rally car and they're very impressive! Fantastic when they heat up on tarmac! Not sure on a price for 15" though!