Reaction score
Just got a call, should be getting it next week. WOOOO HOOOOO.

Only getting PG3 with it, so if anyone fancies a game on live my gt is stumpywilly

Lee

Reaction score
Yeah, it's all kudos again, something I hate as it rewards bad driving. lol

Please feel free to add me. Rod Street

I was 999th in the World on PGR over Xmas but it soon loses it's appeal online. You race for hours to gain a few places only to have some kids deliberately rams you on a straight then laughs about it. Still a great game though. I've racked up 59 hours on it. :oops:

hyb

Reaction score
Great game, visuals are wicked, a bit dark to play if you don't have a HDTV though. Shame they lost the normal cars, the slower cars usually got the best racing i felt

Lee

Reaction score
hyb said:
Great game, visuals are wicked, a bit dark to play if you don't have a HDTV though. Shame they lost the normal cars, the slower cars usually got the best racing i felt

Yeah, you often find the racing is far with slower cars. The problem is people who can't drive pick the F50 GT then out of every corner they are all over the road unable to feed the power in gently. It was all winding me up far too much so I had to stop playing. :oops:

I finished Condemned though, and I'm well into NFSMW. I've been playing a fair bit of Kameo recently and Geometry Wars.

hyb

Reaction score
Get online later Lee i'll give you some races, I have NFSMW as well, only standard cars tho ive not played single player much :) I won't ram ya in PGR either...unless your winning ;)

Reaction score
What no RS Focus? I used to love that around the edinburgh tracks. :-( I noramlly make a point of having lots of friends in the room so if one person starts to drive like a tit, they can get set upon by everyone else. ha

Lee

Reaction score
Right, I've just had a look what's up. Basically I'm fine with games hosted on a server, but not games hosted by another person.

This is because my NAT is showing as strict even though I'm port forwarding all the relevent ports. I'm going to have a play and will most likely just put my Xbox in the DMZ. I'll post when I'm sorted.

hyb

Reaction score
oky doke. surely all the games are hosted by another person though? Are there any dedicated servers out there? Lemme know on forum and ill hop on

Lee

Reaction score
If you race in career mode which is all I've done I think it's hosted on a server, any of the others are just on the other users Xbox.

This isn't as easy as I at first hoped. My router has a nightmare setup. I really should get a decent one!!

hyb

Reaction score
Im through a router as well, think mine allows auto setup of ports which is what xbox 360 has i think. Can you connect to normal games? When i first invited you it said you joined, then left about 20 seconds after. What router do you have?

Lee

Reaction score
It's a crappy Solwise 110 that I got when I joined Plusnet a couple of years ago.

When you run the Xbox live Test on your console what does it say your NAT setting is? Mine says strict, which is of course bad.

I'm forwarding all the right ports.

I can connect to all online career games fine.

I think if I can work out how to pu the console in the DMZ I'll be sorted.

hyb

Reaction score
Found a page with the same problem,

The Microsoft site provided no possible fixes for this problem which was annoying, so I had to trawl the web for a solution. Eventually I found the solution, which involved configuring some ports (UDP 88, UDP 3074, and TCP 3074) on my router. But, it was really annoying that Microsoft didn't provide the information directly.

do you have those ports open?

Lee

Reaction score
Yeah I have all those ports open to my Xbox IP address.

Just gone over all that again. Just going to test it.

I'll check that link in a mo if I don't have any luck.