Reaction score
So, long story short, hit pothole, killed Sachs, killed PMS top mount, send Sachs off for rebuild courier managed to bend the spring cup, BG are going to try repair but needs repowder coating, expensive week!!

On the plus side booked in with Dan @ SJM for his bargain cam deal he has going with the addition of a water pump!

Back on cup shocks with standard top mounts for now but stuck some new lower ball joints and track rod ends while i was swapping them over !

Reaction score
Might run into you then!! Hopefully its enough to tempt me away from selling it in favour of something with boost

Reaction score
Brace didn't make any difference at all for me, just on the mounts now with no brace, I wanna rear arb, it's on the list

Reaction score
I read that you can get compensation from the council for a car damaged by a pothole. Might need some proof though, i.e photos, measurements etc.
Sounds like a pricey repair so maybe worth a punt.

Reaction score
Already filled out the forms etc and sent them off!! The courier damaged the shocks in transit too so they've had to be repaired and powder coated again.....not had much luck !oh well, couple of weeks and the cams and silenced decat go on, feeling some love for the old girl again