Wiper Stalks - ideal for those that haven't done it yet

Reaction score
I've just PM'd the guy as having just joined I don't seem to be able to post in that thread.

I hope he doesn't think I'm some time waster, as I really fancy the wiper mod.

Reaction score
Johnnytheboy said:
I've just PM'd the guy as having just joined I don't seem to be able to post in that thread.

Just tell him you couldn't post on the thread and can do a bank transfer immediately.

Couldn't imagine surving the first winter without it. Is there a reason why anyone wouldn't fit this? Does it affect the warranty?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve Gunnis said:
Johnnytheboy said:

Just tell him you couldn't post on the thread and can do a bank transfer immediately.

Couldn't imagine surving the first winter without it. Is there a reason why anyone wouldn't fit this? Does it affect the warranty?

I dont think a steeler techy would even know it wasn't the standard one to be fair.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
:twisted: He He He.

I think he generally has a few so hopefully we'll both get. :)

Reaction score
Yipee, I have one winging it's way to me tomorrow, woooooooo! No idea when I'll find the time to fit the darn thing though... :roll:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
Yippee, I have one winging it's way to me tomorrow, woooooooo! No idea when I'll find the time to fit the darn thing though... :roll:

:cry: How's that happen, when did you pm him. :)

Hey I've just realised I've passed the 400 posts of complete nonsense barrier :lol: