rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Can't remember where I got this pic. I saved it before I bought my Trophy.

trophy002-vi.jpg

Reaction score
They are similar but not the same. SCR's doors appear to have a V-shape to them, whereas the ones above are a series of squares. Plus the brick colour is different.

We are so sad................... :roll:

Reaction score
ww.garagedoorspotting.org would argue that's a generic up and over Georgian fitted circa 2001 - yes this is a sad post! (thread lol) The tarmac looks fairly recent top layer though, we could consult a Pikey on that.

Reaction score
artdealer said:
The tarmac looks fairly recent top layer though, we could consult a Pikey on that.

:lol:

quality little comment there! this is one of them threads where so far everyone has come out with some randomness :-k

Reaction score
I would say from the newness of the car, the hardness of the water and the folliage on the hanging basket that this is a Trophy on a drive somwwhere in the UK.

An extra star to whoever guesses the make and model of the other car in the picture.

Reaction score
From the after-market rub strip on the front near side and the silver metallic colour (with clearly a Permaguard treament), it's a 1998 VW Polo 1.2.
Surely I cannot be the only one to spot it?
SILKMAN

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd say Saab 93 due to the standard issue silver........ just a thought re the trophy but it may be one of casualties from Cadwell - i seem to recall the plate, anyone else remember this one?