What Replacement Cat can I buy

Reaction score
Hello. Been off here for a while as all was good with 014 until yesterday. Its failed it's MOT because of emissions. I did see it before but... the CAT is missing and the down pipe from the manifold is welded onto the Milltek exhaust. Looks like someone removed it badly. Anyway is the new cat that I can buy that slips between the manifold pipe and Milltek without welding?
Is there any point in a high flow one? I want it pass the test and get back near to original spec.
Any thought asap please as I've only got 9 days left to have it fitted before they charge me £50 again.

D

Reaction score
I would find a friendly mot station if I were you, even if you get a 2nd hand one it is going to require some tweaking/welding to get it on, and it sounds like they have removed the pre cat?

Reaction score
Hello. Been off here for a while as all was good with 014 until yesterday. Its failed it's MOT because of emissions. I did see it before but... the CAT is missing and the down pipe from the manifold is welded onto the Milltek exhaust. Looks like someone removed it badly. Anyway is the new cat that I can buy that slips between the manifold pipe and Milltek without welding?
Is there any point in a high flow one? I want it pass the test and get back near to original spec.
Any thought asap please as I've only got 9 days left to have it fitted before they charge me £50 again.

I've got the cat off of my Trophy you can borrow if that helps? Just email matt@stealthsport.co.uk

D

I've got the cat off of my Trophy you can borrow if that helps? Just email matt@stealthsport.co.uk

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many separate sections should be fitted to the car? Any photos of the a complete sports system??
I think it should be:
Manifolds flanged to a single down pipe with bend flanged to a CAT flanged to a centre section then back to two silencers and tail pipes. I have a Milltek centre section, silencers and tail pipes.
D