What do you listen too in your tomatos.........

Reaction score
i know this is not strictly a issue and it may also be a repost, but what do u guys listen to while driving?

A) on the motorway (oh i feel numb with boredom) or sunday afternoon on a nice drive in the country?

or

B) track, or ure fav twisty country lane where u just wanna trash the bo****k's of ure tomatoe?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
either my own compilations or the engine. Radio hardly gets used now. Usually something guitar based like oasis, killers, snow patrol etc.

Reaction score
radio is pretty much defunked now i dont think many people listen to it. unless theres footie on and im nowhere near a tv.

Reaction score
well into bruce springsteens new seger session band at the minute.....was at the concert in belfast last week.....fantastic!!!!

Reaction score
bruce springsteens new seger session band

i didnt know he had a new band. i actually thought he was dead, but that could me just being dim again. :oops:

Reaction score
Las Ketchup

250px-Tomato2.jpg

Reaction score
The Prodigy - Their Law, very fast paced for those twisty bits!

Also like Q.O.T.S.A, U2, Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyke, Shakira and Astral Projection.

but for the slow traffic jam's (ie: every minute in Edinburgh) i've got Norah Jones, Katie Melua and The Boxer Rebellion - who no-one's ever heard of!.

I've also just got the Jamiroquai High Times, I keep thinking i'm really driving in the "Cosmic Girl" video when it comes on!

Reaction score
Radio 2 for mind-in-neutral A to B driving. :oops:

When I'm on the twisties, the tunes go off. :twisted: