>>> Website Maintenance Outage <<<

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I will be upgrading the forum software to a new release on Friday 30th June from 4.00pm. This means the forum will be unavailable during this time.
I hope to have most of the work completed within 12 hours, so the site should be back up by Saturday morning.

There will also be some visual changes and the new software means some things may appear or work slightly differently to the way the did before, but for the better with many improved features.

Please bear with me if there are any teething troubles

Thanks for your support,

Regards,

Nik

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Bump for anyone who hasn't seen this

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok, there's been lots of issues with this, so some features are not sorted yet, but the forum is open for use again for now.

Reaction score
Hi Nik, like the modern slick new look a lot - clearly you have put a lot of effort into it.

Just a quick question, is it planned to put a preview of the 10 most recent posts on the front page like before as this was very useful to navigate around ?.

Cheers and many thanks for the great site, Rob.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
trophyfan said:
Hi Nik, like the modern slick new look a lot - clearly you have put a lot of effort into it.

Just a quick question, is it planned to put a preview of the 10 most recent posts on the front page like before as this was very useful to navigate around ?.

Cheers and many thanks for the great site, Rob.

Hi Rob, thanks for the kind comments, glad you enjoy the site. Yep the 'Active Topics' box will be returning shortly, i personally found it very useful, and i know lots of others did too.

For the time being you can use the View Active Topics link near the top of the Board Index page, but i'll be adding the box as before asap.

Cheers,

Nik

Reaction score
hi, liking the new site and the active topics section is something I was going to mention also.

I take it you've not got round to the garage, member map or online shop yet?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Stevie,

They need converting from the old site and i haven't had time to do that yet, but will get them back online asap.

Cheers,

Nik