Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just been out checking my front tyres and they are wearing out more on the outside of the tyre. Not by much but easily noticable. Was wondering what this is down to, camber angle?(I had my camber adjusted to the factory setting by mark fish) Am doing lots of motorway miles so I guess this is the cause.

So what kind of wear is everyone else having? Esspecially those who have gone for a more extreme camber angle?

Reaction score
Seems to be the same on my fronts. Not by a lot, but noticeable by the time the outside is down to the wear indicator or thereabouts. Have always run recommended pressures - too much / too little pressure would wear the centre / edges of the tread more, but not outside more than inside, as you say.

Reaction score
It's just being driven properly!

In theory if you added more camber it could wear the inside edges more but I have not had this problem with -2 degrees and lots of motorway miles. Their pretty even. It can be a handfull though.

Standard settings should be fine obviously.

Reaction score
It's just fast cornering if you ask me. You simply can't help it!

I do run lower than standard tyre pressures, slightly, but not hugely. 32 front and 30 rear vs 34 and 32 standard. On a 350 mile journey I'd noticed the tyre shoulder had taken a bit of a beating. 50% of the roads were soaking wet too.