Reaction score
Trophy turni wheels , im based in the northwest and rang burnley and manchester and they are giving me a price of £170 a wheel !

anyone know where i can get some for cheaper or another dealer as thats silly !

leigh

Reaction score
there's a chap on cliosport called Wests Renault offering discount on Renault parts, there's also a chap on meganesport who runs a site called worldsaparts.co.uk and he can get discounts too as he used to work for Renault but has now setup his own business

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
FunkyMunky said:
there's a chap on cliosport called Wests Renault offering discount on Renault parts, there's also a chap on meganesport who runs a site called worldsaparts.co.uk and he can get discounts too as he used to work for Renault but has now setup his own business

long time no hear, hows things lol.... ?

Reaction score
Cue said:
FunkyMunky said:

long time no hear, hows things lol.... ?

i still lurk... don't post very often mind you! all good thanks, returning to the diamond in about a weeks time too

Reaction score
always good to see old faces reappearing from time to time. Is the mini going? - What's it been like to own? I have made a semi pact with the GF that if we ever have to go down to one car, we'll sell them T and her cooper and get a cooper S (pref JCW GP)..

(Sorry to change the topic..!!) :oops: