Trophy's on 'Collecting Cars'.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reaction score
Well……! Are we sure they haven’t mixed the photo sets up there. The first car has done 100k miles less than the second one………..!

Reaction score
I really do not want to put anyone’s car down or get into any beef but “dry storage” counts for nought if the humidity is not controlled.

Have to agree having seen the under bonnet photos. Would love to know how optimistic the reserve price is...

Reaction score
I really do not want to put anyone’s car down or get into any beef but “dry storage” counts for nought if the humidity is not controlled.

I didn’t think anything needs to be said really. That’s one thing about CC their photo’s do tend to give a good indication of condition. I think it does demonstrate though how close together 2 cars 100k apart can be

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I kinda thought it might go for a little more to be honest. I guess and it seems that the time of year does have some bearing on the price.

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I thought it would go for more.
From my experience using this platform attention to detail is required to achieve top money.

Reaction score
I think the sale was bang on the money. Ok the mileage was low but the car looked well short of being a cared for example. That’s one good thing about CC you do get a good idea of the condition of the car from the photos and I think this probably helped potential buyers in gauging price.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think the sale was bang on the money. Ok the mileage was low but the car looked well short of being a cared for example. That’s one good thing about CC you do get a good idea of the condition of the car from the photos and I think this probably helped potential buyers in gauging price.
How much were you asking for yours for sale?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ahhh, found your ‘advert’ - £14.5k for £70k+ miles?

I mean I won’t pull apart your detailed advert like you did when a dealer put one of my cars up for£400 more than you’re advertising for with less miles and after I spent nearly £6k on it.

But now I’m curious, if you think the on collecting cars is bang on the money, what’s yours worth and what would you take for it?

I might really throw the cats amongst the pigeons and advertise all my Trophy’s for £7k and bring the market value down.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not sure you are all aware however even Cap Valuations are watching your Little Red Cars - the car that sold last night had a perceived trade value of £15450 Clean - you will only need to ring Philip Schofield for a price shortly.

Since September 21 the Car has increased £10925 in value (Trade) - attached below on PDF.

Cap Clean September 21 - £4125

Cap Clean October 2020 was £3050

Attachments

• Valuation (1).pdf
    128 KB · Views: 50
Reaction score
Ahhh, found your ‘advert’ - £14.5k for £70k+ miles?

I mean I won’t pull apart your detailed advert like you did when a dealer put one of my cars up for£400 more than you’re advertising for with less miles and after I spent nearly £6k on it.

But now I’m curious, if you think the on collecting cars is bang on the money, what’s yours worth and what would you take for it?

I might really throw the cats amongst the pigeons and advertise all my Trophy’s for £7k and bring the market value down.

I will stick with my original comment I think it was bang in the money. Around £12k on the hammer and as I said the photos of the car no doubt helped buyers make an informed bid and demonstrates that it’s not all about mileage. There’s plenty of photos of mine on the forum if you want a poke around, feel free to post any sort of comment you feel appropriate. I’m not sure what your nonsense last sentence is about im afraid.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not sure you are all aware however even Cap Valuations are watching your Little Red Cars - the car that sold last night had a perceived trade value of £15450 Clean - you will only need to ring Philip Schofield for a price shortly.

Since September 21 the Car has increased £10925 in value (Trade) - attached below on PDF.

Cap Clean September 21 - £4125

Cap Clean October 2020 was £3050

Cheers for this. Just tried mine at 126k miles and it came back at £4875. Unheard of given they've not usually factored in the 'Trophy' element much before.

For comparison I checked a standard 182 with the same details and it came out at £1270.

Result.

Reaction score
Cheers for this. Just tried mine at 126k miles and it came back at £4875. Unheard of given they've not usually factored in the 'Trophy' element much before.

For comparison I checked a standard 182 with the same details and it came out at £1270.

Result.

Presumably you need trade access to CAP for a figure.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Next month your car will be worth more with them I’d predict - 126k car had a Trade Value of £5475 in October but has already increased this month to £7875 as a trade live figure

We Buy Any Car will then increase there offer in November to nearer the higher figure as that will then be the November base price.

hope this helps
1E53425C-AB76-4D1A-83D5-CD5F7147D2DB.jpeg