Reaction score
Spotted someone on the road between Bala and Dolgellau in mid wales, heading towards dolgellau. I didnt wave because i was busy trying to focus on the sills to see if it was a trophy (im very colourblind)!, first one iv seen on the road since iv had mine.

Reaction score
If it was the August bank holiday it could have been me. Although I know there is, or at least was, another one around there; perhaps it was you i'd seen before?! Anyway, courtesy of my brother sourcing it, I am now the ecstatic owner of number 174 and have been living in a dream world ever since! My mum lives around there and I went up for the weekend to pick it up.

I had been looking at 182s in London over the previous few weeks, as that was what I was realistically aiming for, little knowing that my brother had covertly been test-driving 182s and Trophys. Then I received a random call from him saying that he'd just found a Trophy and put a deposit down!!!

It's hard to explain how happy I am right now. I owned a 205 1.9 for 2 years and its ability never failed to amaze me but the Trophy is on another level. Though you know this already! I'm just chuffed I got to drive it around the brilliant roads of north Wales first.

Cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Jamesf said:
If it was the August bank holiday it could have been me. Although I know there is, or at least was, another one around there; perhaps it was you i'd seen before?! Anyway, courtesy of my brother sourcing it, I am now the ecstatic owner of number 174 and have been living in a dream world ever since! My mum lives around there and I went up for the weekend to pick it up.

I had been looking at 182s in London over the previous few weeks, as that was what I was realistically aiming for, little knowing that my brother had covertly been test-driving 182s and Trophys. Then I received a random call from him saying that he'd just found a Trophy and put a deposit down!!!

It's hard to explain how happy I am right now. I owned a 205 1.9 for 2 years and its ability never failed to amaze me but the Trophy is on another level. Though you know this already! I'm just chuffed I got to drive it around the brilliant roads of north Wales first.

Cheers

not yet registered... create a new post in the owners register. 3rd star and owners status will then be granted :)