Reaction score
Trophy spotted at the traffic lights turning right off Lillington Ave onto Kenilworth Road at around 7pm tonight. I drove past you in mine going straight ahead.

Reaction score
If it had an aubisound (or how ever you spell it) and was being driven by a dashing good looking guy then that would be me mate Matt.. if it didnt, I know that there is another one in Leam as me an Matt dropped in on him one afternoon when he was cleaning it, but not sure that he is on here...

Reaction score
I didn't get to see the driver (and if I did I probably wouldn't want to say whether or not he was dashing and good looking). :lol:

Reaction score
have added to owner reg now ave looked out for other trophy owners .seen one parked in lillington and then again in cubbs near to were i live .not sure the same one my reg vem will look out for other trophy.have seen a blue cup heading towards southam nice car but not so good as cornering as my trophy :D

Reaction score
hoiw many are ther now in leamington area now live in cubb vem 200/500 reg where the best place near leam to get a service 26000 on clock due the a and b service been quoted over £600 fron nearest renualt sounds steep to me any ideas