Reaction score
Hi i ordered a Keyring from the online shop a couple of weeks ago but haven't seen it yet...any idea's who i need to contact to find out whats happening? Cheers

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Matt,

The keyrings are manufactured to order so can take a little time to reach you. The order has been passed on to the manufacturers so you should receive it from them directly very soon.

Cheers,

Nik

Reaction score
Forgot to say i'd recived my sticker the other day! Now has pride of place in the rear window! Thanks ian

Reaction score
Hi

My Sticker arrived last week and is ready to go in! Awaiting Keyring.

Reaction score
got my sticker the other day too thanks :)

finally have some cards to give out also which are nice 8)

will get a keyring soon too :twisted:

Reaction score
Where is it?

Just wondered if anyone can provide an update regarding my keyring, it has been over a month since I ordered mine now!

Reaction score
ive seen a trophy with a custom trophy sticker in same format/font used on the sideskirts but a smaller version thats stuck under the clio badge on the rear of the car, where are they available from? :?:

Reaction score
yeah i did a search but i cant seem to get anything, so i thought id post here see if anyone knew anything , im told a guy on here "kevontour" has the answers but cant seem to find him :(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok it's "Kevontour77" Also if you put in "decal" it brings up a couple of things.