Reaction score
After a week of ownership I thought she deserved some tlc, 9 hours late (gold service at www.shine-detailing.co.uk) here are the results, spent 2 hours the next evening detailing the wheels and inside the arches, let me know what you think :) Cheers :)

ClioTrophy244Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy234Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy226Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy220Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy182Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy179Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy154Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy152Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy108Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy092Medium.jpg
ClioTrophy187Medium.jpg

G

'Detailing'? I'm sorry, I think you must mean 'washing'. :p :wink:

Looks awesome! The paintwork and wheels have come up very nicely indeed. Also a big fan of the red callipers. 8)
I really must do mine later on today. I've had it three or four weeks (can remember which) and still haven't washed it. It's properly dirty, though - it looks awesome! :D

Reaction score
Day said:
Nice pics :)

PS Nobody on this planet has 56k internet Ady!

Cheers Day, I was scratching my head for a full five seconds trying to work out what the hell this meant. Incidentally I've got the free broadband from the pub over the road and the signal drops off so much at times, it's like dial-up!

Reaction score
Yeah I did the calipers the other night, never done them before think they look nice :) Probably wont be saying that after the brake dust settles on it lol. David87, this is not car washing lol!!! Thats what you pay £5 for some chump to do with a grit filled sponge and a sandpaper chamois lol!!! Im a geek and detailing is an art form! (wtf??)

Reaction score
Steve said:
Day said:
Nice pics :)

PS Nobody on this planet has 56k internet Ady!

Incidentally I've got the free broadband from the pub over the road and the signal drops off so much at times, it's like dial-up!

i expect thats cos the whole road is using his internet connection :wink:

only takes some inconsiderate soul to start downloading something and your connection dies lol

Reaction score
Looks stunning! Love the red calipers! Dont fancy doing mine do you Ady! lol! Love that cage too! Might be talking to u soon about that!