Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting trophy mats from autostyle? They come with the trophy logo and the edition number embroidered on them eg 353/500. Rang up today to order some £65 + £7 delivery and asked about a group buy. He asked me to gauge interest and depending on numbers he'll give us a price.
There are some on a post on here but can't find them, these differ by having the logo up the side if the mat so you don't step on it and can read it from the outside, also have carpet heels not metal just in drivers side
if you're interested just put your name on a list and I'll see what price I can get

Cheers

Danny

Reaction score
I'm in if the price gets down to £50 if not it's renaultsport ones from the stealers

Reaction score
Right, I'll give it a few days for people to register their interest then I'll ring them back with a number and get a price

Reaction score
Just back from holiday, I would certainly be interested; have been putting this off for ages..!

Reaction score
roystinho
Pb
wheaty
gib172
quik5ilver
Gazza
Olliev8

Copy and add your name if interested then I'll get a price and we'll go from there

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Probably, doing the car yesterday mine are looking fairly manky.
Pb
wheaty
gib172
quik5ilver
Gazza
Olliev8
Dan493
Hoolio

Reaction score
I'd be interested in some like Steve has on the thread Hoolio has posted.

Pb
wheaty
gib172
quik5ilver
Gazza
Olliev8
Dan493
Hoolio
Blueseidboy

Reaction score
Dependent on price.

Pb
wheaty
gib172
quik5ilver
Gazza
Olliev8
Dan493
Hoolio
Blueseidboy
mariner 55

Reaction score
Right, 11 so far I'll ring up for a definite price at the end of the week when I can give him numbers.

Only thing was he seems like he wants a commitment from all/most with a deposit or something before letting us get them cheaper. He said this cos someone else organised a group buy, and then only 2 people bought at the knock down price and he was peed off, which is understandable, but I'll sort that after confirmed price and then who's still interested then

Cheers

Danny

Reaction score
Unfortunately he wants me to collect payment and send it off as one, which
1) Don't really have the time to do and
2) Don't want the responsibility if something goes wrong, I'm a good guy really and want to keep it that way :D

Sorry folks, still buying mine, I'll post some pics up when they arrive

Reaction score
That's a shame - you'd think he would let us all pay individually through the site or into an account or something.. Did he suggest a minimum number of orders?

Reaction score
He said something along the lines of 10 definites and everyone paying before being sent out, as there were only 11 interested I didn't think everyone would definitely sign up. Then people who started paying would end up full price anyway with waiting (I'm not implying that people would say yes then not pay by the way, it's just the nature of setting things up that not everyone can pay at the same time)

Also still didn't get a definite price, but I'll try another phone call in a few days to see if I can sort it but it doesn't look likely

Reaction score
Can see why you were put off the idea! My gut feeling is he's not going to offer spectacular discount and doesn't really sound all that keen on a group buy anyway?!

.. Here's hoping you have a little more joy with your final attempt.. [-o<