Reaction score
Completely original, no modifications, always garaged, SORN durring winter months, FSH, Major service @ 20K
Immaculate condition apart from slight key marks to bonnet and boot
23,500 miles

£8200

Rob

Reaction score

Just seen this add, seems a cracking offer for someone who's interested to quickly snap up, however after spending £1300 last year on Major service including the common rocker cover leak getting fixed as well I am reluctant to sell for much less. I am not in a hurry to sell so do not mind waiting for the right person who wants an excellent condition low milage T with the expensive major service already carried out.

Reaction score
The cat is a pain in the arse, I have to completely cover the T in blankets as the cat likes to sleep on the roof ! ,

The car is immaculate as it lives under blankets (with a cat on top sometimes) within the garage. It is never taken out of the garage durring bad weather and is always SORN during winter months. The car was originally owned by a car enthusiast and collector who also did the same. I dont think this Trophy has ever felt rain!

However like I said in the first post, some idiotic, uneducated, mindless vandal decided to put a single line key mark on the left hand side of bonnet and right hand side of boot! Unbelievable ! I will never understand what people like this get from doing such things!!