Three Peaks Challenge...

Reaction score
Impressive feat (feet), good work!

Also, how long were you behind the black Saab 9-5 estate???

Reaction score
Claude said:
Impressive feat (feet), good work!

Also, how long were you behind the black Saab 9-5 estate???

Ages it seems! I wasn't driving at that point I was trying to get some sleep in the passenger seat

Reaction score
Very good. Always wanted to do the challenge! I have individually done Snowden and Scafell pike but never done Ben dover.

Well done bet it was a great 24 hours.

Reaction score
It was great fun but very hard work. The Trophy was brilliant for it though, ideal car really :D

Reaction score
Some "impressive" speeds in the car!! :shock: :oops:

Just got back from the Lakes myself with my family. Did Skiddaw and Helvalyn to Red Tarn. Proud of my little 4 year old and her two sisters who needed no assistance from daddy to get to the top! :mrgreen:

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well done, i've wanted to do it for ages, no chance of sleeping in my Trophy though, even with ear plugs.

Just got back from the Lakes myself with my family. Did Skiddaw and Helvalyn to Red Tarn. Proud of my little 4 year old and her two sisters who needed no assistance from daddy to get to the top!

I do alot of walking in the lakes and i'm fed up of seeing kids at the top of a big climb running around still full of energy when i'm completely goosed :wink: . I dont know how they do it with those tiny legs :) .

Reaction score
BenG said:
Well done, i've wanted to do it for ages, no chance of sleeping in my Trophy though, even with ear plugs.

Just got back from the Lakes myself with my family. Did Skiddaw and Helvalyn to Red Tarn. Proud of my little 4 year old and her two sisters who needed no assistance from daddy to get to the top!

I do alot of walking in the lakes and i'm fed up of seeing kids at the top of a big climb running around still full of energy when i'm completely goosed :wink: . I dont know how they do it with those tiny legs :) .

Don't want to detract from the topic, so well done to Rick.

I was completely done in when we got back to our rented cottage and left the kids to run around field to burn off more energy, I just put it down to their legs being quite new and mine are most definitely not! :lol:

Would loved to have taken the Trophy up there on some of those roads but had to make do with the family CMax.

Reaction score
Congrats. Must be incredibly knackering but also must leave you feeling very happy afterwards

I climbed Cadair Idris 2 weeks ago and nearly bloody died. Mind you I am an ever so slightly fat bus driver!