Reaction score
Hi , I need some help, I am just starting the refurb on 131 and actually bought it without a bloody front splitter!
Are the reno ones very expensive?
Are the skoda ones actually ok?

What do you recommend or advise?
Marl

Reaction score
Literally just walked up from the garage after fitting my splitter - finally got round to it after a couple of months. Used the Skoda one, really easy to fit all you need is a knife to cut the tabs off and shorten it a little then 10 self tapping screws.

Reaction score
Cheers honkytonk, was it a skoda fabia 2007 one? And how much shorter did you have to make it .
Tb honest I'm getting the MF springs which I think drop it a bit more than standard and I'm worried I'm just going to knock it off pretty soon!!
Marl

Reaction score
Can't remember which model Fabia it was for or exact part number, but I just did a search on Cliosport you'll find it straight away.

Took about 3 inches off it. With a fresh blade its easy to cut. The plastic is soft and rubbery, so even if you hit it on a kerb or something it won't snap, it should just bend. My Trophy never came with a splitter either but it looks like proper Renault splitters are hard and brittle - so even more reason to get a Fabia one.