Reaction score
I'm taking the missus shopping in Reading shortly, which involves going through a bunch of places where people are regularly spotted, not to mention I've already been to loads of those places this week :p

So eyes peeled, people... my Tomato is feeling neglected because it had such a good clean last week and nobody's noticed yet 8)

Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up, I've had mine for 8 months, 11,000 miles all over Sussex, Hampshire, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, Surrey, Kent, all over London and South Wales, Oxfordshire and all over Cumbria and through every county inbetween and I've been spotted by... Chiefbadger. Once. Who lives about a mile away.

Reaction score
Never been spooted either and I have been most places mentioned above. :(

Day

Reaction score
I spotted Thriller while Xmas shopping on Saturday.

Spots are there to be had if you know where to look :)

Reaction score
i dont think i will be spotted living in bristol. i do spot a couple of silver 172's but i dont think they are driven by neone on CS or CT. :cry:

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
Don't get your hopes up, I've had mine for 8 months, 11,000 miles all over Sussex, Hampshire, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, Surrey, Kent, all over London and South Wales, Oxfordshire and all over Cumbria and through every county inbetween and I've been spotted by... Chiefbadger. Once. Who lives about a mile away.

South Wales and Oxfordshire ay? Well that's one of the most annoying things, about once a week on ClioSport somebody spots a Trophy in Swansea, which is somewhere I visit regularly as my girlfriend is studying at University there... but it's never at a time when I was there so it wasn't me, nor have I ever seen this other Trophy that floats around in that area! So maybe one of the sitings was of you? :wink:

Also a few days after I got mine, I was talking to a mate in a pub and he said "Did you see me on the A40 the other day? Sorry I didn't flash you, I only noticed after you'd passed", and I asked when it was, I hadn't been on the road that day... he'd just assumed it was me, I posted it and nobody claimed it.

Also see my new post in the "spotted" forum... you never know! 8)

Reaction score
I've spotted 3 Trophys in Leeds and Wakefield so I know there are plenty about.

So why has no one spotted me :(

And Steve you really are trying too hard to be spotted :lol:

Reaction score
Um really? I thought it's because I drive too fast and no-one bothers posting "spotted a red blur on the A27 today..."