Some ****'s nicked my aerial!

Reaction score
Came back to the car earlier, flicked the radio on only to be greeted by some poor reception so I stuck the CD back on and thought nothing of it. When I got out of the car I noticed that there was only the base of the aerial mounted on the roof!

I can't believe some pikey git could be arsed to steal the aerial, what goes through the minds scumbags. It's not like I can even pinpoint when it was as I haven't used the radio for weeks. :(

Is this likely to be an easy fix or will they have done more damage taking it off?

Reaction score
Hopefully it should be a nice and easy fix, as the aerial is a screw in part and you can just order another one from Reno :D

Pikey gits are lame :evil:

Reaction score
Hopefully they unscrewed it then rather than just snapping it off. Guess I'll be making a trip to Renault before my first service then...

To top it off I bought takeaway to cheer me up, only for them to get my order wrong :?
You just can't trust anyone these days!

Reaction score
Stolen your aerial?

Bold move that. Best go for a fast spin down to Renault to get a new one. These sort of people should be hung out to dry.

:p

Reaction score
bad luck dude!!! thats so c@*tish!!!! the people who do this sud be strung up between 2 cars and have ther limbs riped off!!!!! :evil:
hope u get it sorted with out any hassle!!!

Reaction score

hyb

Reaction score
christ, the last 3 comments from Stromba i've read are hilarious, what's going on, im beginning to like the guy?!